Are you a kind of individuals who lead a busy way of life? Your mornings should be hectic and making time for your self looks like a faraway actuality. During these instances, all we want is to have some relaxed time and a comforting meal. But sadly, many do not have that luxurious. And when that occurs, we depend on meals deliveries or prompt meals packages. However, the meals from outdoors can take a toll in your well being if eaten every day. So, if you wish to change your routine and have more healthy meals, NDTV Food not too long ago requested folks what their go-to meals are after a busy day. Here we deliver you a few of their responses and meal concepts!
1. “My work gets over at around 9:30 pm; after that, I generally want to have something simple. So, I keep wheat dough ready in the fridge. Then if I have any leftover vegetables from the previous day, I make a quick paratha and enjoy it with some dahi. It is fulfilling to have and healthy too.”
– Shreya Surana, 31, CA
2. “I reach my home late in the evening, and since I live alone, I am generally confused about what to make. The easiest thing to put together for me is a sandwich. I mix onions, tomatoes, and cucumbers in hung card and spices and smash them between the pieces of bread. Later, I grill it on a tawa with some rai. It hardly takes 10 minutes to cook this.”
– Aayushii Dhawan, 24, Advocate
3. “I am a big dessert person, but making them takes so much time. So, if any time I am craving something sweet after a long day, I take a piece of bread, add some ghee to it and load it with sugar. Then I bake this till the sugar is caramelised on the bread. It’s a quick dessert to make in 5 minutes. And if you have it with ice cream, it’s even better.”
– Ridhi Jain, 27, Consultant
4. “Any day I am tired, my go-to meal is sukhi aloo sabzi and roti. I like to have the aloo ki sabzi drenched in spices and top it with some lemon for extra flavour. This with plain phulka and a side of onion is a quick and simple meal.”
– Daxit Sondagar, 26, Design Engineer
5. “The meal I make is a favourite of many people- Maggi. But, before you ask why to have Maggi, let me explain to you how I make it. I like my noodle bowl with more vegetables. I add every leftover vegetable from my fridge with extra spices in my recipe. Later, I cook the Maggi with those vegetables. It’s easy and ready in 10 minutes.”
– Arjun, 33, Senior Manager
6. “My meal is not really an exciting recipe, but since it is healthy, I don’t mind eating it. My full day in the office goes just by having chips or biscuits. And when I want to compensate for the guilt of having unhealthy food, I make oats at night. I mix in some vegetables and top it with a tadka to make it flavourful.”
– Muskan Gupta, 24, Fashion Designer
7. “I saw this recipe on reels, and since that day, I have become a fan of this. Here, I make use of the leftover rotis with eggs. I first prepare a mix of eggs with spices, then I add it to a pan, and on top of that, I add the roti. It becomes like a quick egg roll and suits my diet too!”
– Mayank Rastogi, 29, Entrepreneur
What is your go-to meal choices after a busy day? Let us know within the feedback beneath!