A faculty bus carrying college students caught fireplace in Kharghar space of neighbouring Navi Mumbai township on Monday, officers stated.
There was no report of any damage, they stated.
The incident befell round 11.30 am in Sector No. 15 of Kharghar, a fireplace official stated.
Four college students of a faculty, a staffer and driver have been current within the car when it caught fireplace, he stated.
After being alerted, fireplace personnel rushed to the spot. A water tanker was additionally pressed into service.
The fireplace was doused inside quarter-hour, the official stated.
No damage has been reported, the official stated, including that the precise reason behind the hearth is but to be ascertained.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)